Longkou City Hongrun Packing Machinery Co., Ltd. Website Privacy Agreement
As a machinery manufacturing enterprise in Longkou City, Shandong Province, China, Longkou City Hongrun Packing Machinery Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Hongrun Machinery”) will protect your personal data with great care and strictly abide by the Internet Security Law of the People’s Republic of China. Regulations.
The data subjects covered by this agreement include private users who visit the website of Hongrun Machinery, business partners of Hongrun Machinery, and applicants for online application positions.
Last updated: January 31, 2019.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us using the contact details below:
Phone: +86 535 8573288
This agreement will help you understand the following:
1. How we collect and use your personal information
3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information?
4. How we protect your personal information
5. Your rights
6. How do we deal with children's personal information?
7. How your personal information is transferred globally
8. How to update this agreement
9. How to contact us
Hongrun Machinery understands the importance of personal information to you and will do its utmost to protect your personal information. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and abide by the following principles to protect your personal information: the principle of consistency of powers and responsibilities, the principle of clear objectives, the principle of choice and consent, the principle of minimum sufficient use, the principle of ensuring security, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency, etc. . At the same time, Hongrun Machinery promises that we will take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information as required by laws and regulations.
1. How we collect and use your personal information
1.1 Private users
In order to better serve private users, Hongrun Machinery needs to collect the following information to answer your questions, process and execute your request for consultation, technical management, repair services and services provided on the corresponding website or application.
Your address (zip code, city, street and house number, address supplement, if applicable)
your email address
Your date of birth
Your phone number and / or mobile number
Product name of your Viessmann product
The serial number of your Viessmann product
Date of purchase of your Viessmann product
Contact you by phone: If you agree to our Privacy Agreement and provide us with your telephone number when making a request for a consultation, we will contact you by phone and forward your request to our partner company so that Check the accuracy of your information, discuss your project, and be able to recommend it to the appropriate professional company.
Advertising and Advertising Permissions: If you explicitly tell us that you agree to use your personal data for advertising purposes, Hongrun Machinery will inform you about Hongrun Machinery's products and services by email, mail or telephone. If you have agreed to the above purpose, but no longer wish to receive ads or surveys from Hongrun Machinery in the future, you may revoke your license at any time. Your data will be deleted. If you have any questions, please contact Hongrun Machinery.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2 Business partners
Business partners will use Hongrun's website and applications by providing personal data.
Function 1: Knowledge Base System Registration Account
In order to complete the account creation, you need to provide the mobile phone number, name, dealer company name (or code), job information to use the Viessmann knowledge base system.
Function 2: Partner platform registration account
In addition to the personal information mentioned in function 1, you also need to submit personal information such as personal email address, postal address, etc., in order to complete the creation of an account and use the functions of sales lead information management, product registration, gift redemption and so on.
Function 3: After-sales rating platform registration
In addition to the personal information mentioned in functions one and two, you also need to submit personal information such as professional background, industry qualifications, avatar, training evaluation, etc. in order to complete the after-sales scoring system account creation and use after-sales personnel score management, after-sales service tracking and other functions.
In addition to the personal information mentioned in functions one and two, you also need to mention
1.3 Applicants for positions
Hongrun Machinery will use the personal data you provide for recruitment.
If the application you sent to us in writing or electronically does not correspond to any job offer, you agree to keep your data in our system for future recruitment.
1.4 Data processing when accessing the website of Hongrun Machinery
In order to conduct data analysis and research and to improve the services we provide to you, when you interact with our brands, websites and applications, we may collect relevant information and how you use these brands, websites and applications.
It is possible for Hongrun Machinery to automatically collect the information sent to us through your browser and save it in our server log file. This information includes:
• Browser type/version
• Operating system used
• Referrer URL (previously visited website)
• Access to the computing hostname (IP address) of this website
• Server request time
Hongrun Machinery does not use this data to identify specific people and does not compile this data with other data sources. These data are only used for internal statistical analysis.
1.5 Other uses
When we want to use the information for other purposes not covered by this statement, we will ask for your consent in advance. When we want to use information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will ask for your consent in advance.
1.6 Exceptions for authorization of consent
Collecting your personal information in the following situations does not require your authorized consent:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Relevant to criminal investigations, prosecutions, trials and execution of judgments;
4. It is difficult to obtain your own consent for the maintenance of the material and legal rights of the personal information subject or other individuals;
5. The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
6. Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure, etc.;
7. Required to sign and perform the contract in accordance with your requirements;
8. It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as the failure to discover or dispose of products or services;
9. Required for legal news reporting;
10. When academic research institutions conduct statistical or academic research based on public interest and provide academic research or description results, de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
11. Other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
If we stop operating our website or service, we will stop the activity of collecting your personal information in a timely manner, and notify you of the notice of suspension of operation, one by one, or an announcement, to delete or anonymize the personal information held. deal with.
2. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information?
We treat your personal information in a cautious and confidential manner. Your data will not be passed on or sold to individuals or third-party companies that are not affiliated with Hongrun Machinery.
Except in the following cases and other circumstances that you expressly agree to:
We will share your personal information in the circumstances, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of the government authorities as required by laws and regulations.
Your personal information may be shared with the parent company or affiliate of Hongrun Machinery. We will only share the necessary personal information and will be bound by the purposes set forth in this Privacy Agreement.
Private users: With your explicit consent, we will forward the personal data you enter to a professional dealer company that works with our company and in your area to provide expert advice and/or purchase, maintenance or repair services. The professional partner will be required to contact you within a fixed time frame to be able to provide the expert advice and/or quotation you requested. To this end, Hongrun Machinery or its partners will contact you by email and / or phone.
Share with service providers. We send information to other types of service providers (such as server hosting companies, courier companies, payment service providers, website management service providers, and credit rating companies) that support our business worldwide, including support for technology infrastructure services. Analyze how our services are used, measure the effectiveness of advertising and services, provide customer service, pay for convenience, or conduct academic research and surveys.
We will enter into strict confidentiality agreements with companies, organizations and individuals with which we share personal information, and require them to process personal information in accordance with our data protection practices, this Privacy Agreement and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual except in the following cases:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: We will transfer your personal information to other parties with your explicit consent;
2. In the case of mergers, acquisitions or bankruptcy liquidation, if a personal information transfer is involved, we will continue to accept the privacy statement by requesting new companies and organizations that will hold your personal information, otherwise we will require the company, The organization renews your request for authorization.
2.3 Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. After obtaining your explicit consent;
2. Legal-based disclosure: We may publicly disclose your personal information in the event of legal, legal, litigation, or mandatory requirements of the government authorities.
3. How do we protect your personal information?
1. We have used industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide and to protect your data from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. We will take all reasonable and practicable steps to protect your personal information. We use encryption to ensure data confidentiality; we use trusted protection mechanisms to protect against malicious attacks; we deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to personal information; and we hold security and privacy Protect training courses and enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
2. In the use of data, we strictly abide by the minimum authorized authority for the operators authorized to access the data, so that they can only access the minimum sufficient personal information required by the authority, and only have the minimum data operations required to complete the duties. Permissions. In addition, we set up the approval process for important operations of the data, and separate the roles of security managers, data operators, and auditors. In data transmission, we use strong encryption to protect the transmitted data. In the localized storage process of data, we also use strong encryption to protect data.
3. We will take all reasonable and practicable steps to ensure that no irrelevant personal information is collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period of time required to achieve the purposes stated in this statement, unless an extension of the retention period is required or permitted by law.
4. The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and email, instant messaging, and other forms of communication with users are not encrypted, and we strongly recommend that you do not send personal information in this manner. Please use complex passwords to help us keep your account secure.
5. The Internet environment is not 100% secure and we will do our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or administrative protective equipment is destroyed, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, alteration, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legal rights, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
6. After the unfortunate incident of personal information security, we will promptly inform you according to the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, you can prevent and reduce Risk advice, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the relevant circumstances of the incident by mail, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the individual information subject one by one, we will issue a notice in a reasonable and effective manner.
At the same time, we will also report the disposal of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
4. Your rights
For us, fair competition and transparency are essential. We want to collect information in a transparent manner and strive to provide you with easy choices to access, edit or delete your information, or to exercise any other rights you may have about your information.
In accordance with China's relevant laws, regulations, standards, and other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights to your personal information:
4.1 Access to your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, except as provided by laws and regulations. If you want to exercise data access, you can access it yourself by:
Account Information - If you wish to access or edit the profile information and payment information in your account, change your password, change your address book information, you can visit the official website of Hongrun Machinery http://www.plastic-sheetextrusionline .com performs such operations.
If you are unable to access our personal information about you through our website, you can always contact our customer service and request access to these password-free information in the following ways, without incurring any fees in the process:
Phone: +86 535 8573288
We will respond to your request within 30 days.
In particular, upon receipt of your request for access, we will verify your identity (see Section 4.7 of this Agreement) and provide you with an overview of the information we have about you, subject to verification.
4.2 Correcting your personal information
When you find that we have handled an error regarding your personal information, you have the right to ask us to make corrections. You can submit a correction request in the manner listed in “5.1 Accessing Your Personal Information”.
If you are unable to correct this personal information through our website, you can always contact our customer service and request to correct the request other than the password information in the following ways, without incurring any fees in the process:
Phone: +86 535 8573288
We will respond to your correction request within 30 days.
In particular, upon receipt of your request for correction, we will verify your identity (see Section 5.7 of this Agreement) and assist you in the correction of your personal information if the verification is passed.
4.3 Delete your personal information
In the following situations, you can ask us to delete your personal information:
1. If we deal with personal information in violation of laws and regulations;
2. If we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
3. If we deal with personal information in violation of your agreement;
4. If you no longer use our services, or you have logged out of your account;
5. If we are no longer serving you.
If we decide to respond to your removal request, we will also notify the entity from which we obtained your personal information and request that it be removed in a timely manner, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, or if these entities obtain your independent authorization.
Please be aware that when you delete information from our services, we may not immediately remove the information from the backup system, but will delete it when the backup is updated.
For job applicants
We only use your personal data to process your application. Application documents submitted on paper will be retained during the recruitment process. The applicant's personal data can be manually deleted from the earliest one week after being notified that the position has not been hired.
If you are not hired but your application information is entered into Hongrun Machinery's talent pool, we will notify you and will delete your information at your request.
Please contact if you need to delete
Phone: +86 535 8573288
4.4 Change the scope of your authorization
Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed (see "Part 1" of this statement). For the collection and use of additional personal information collected, you can set or withdraw your authorization consent through the official website of Hongrun Machinery or contact our customer service.
When you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the personal information processing that was previously performed based on your authorization.
If you don't want to accept the marketing information we send you, you can cancel at any time. All of our marketing news includes easy ways to choose not to receive information in the future, such as links you can unsubscribe. You can also choose to unsubscribe from certain channels (such as emails or short messages), which are listed in the information you receive in those channels. Some of our (mobile) apps may also send you information, including push messages. You can disable this type of information by changing your phone or app settings, or you can choose to remove the app to stop receiving messages.
If you no longer wish to receive all of our information and do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, you can use the unsubscribe link included in the information you receive, or you can contact us.
Phone: +86 535 8573288
4.5 Personal Information Agent Cancellation Account
You can cancel your previously registered account at any time, you can do it yourself:
Phone: +86 535 8573288
After canceling the account, we will stop providing services to you and will delete your personal information according to your request, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
4.6 Constraint Information System Automated Decision Making
In some business functions, we may make decisions based solely on non-manual automatic decision mechanisms such as information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights, you have the right to ask us for an explanation and we will provide appropriate remedies.
4.7 Respond to your request above
To be safe, you may need to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
We will respond within thirty days. If you are not satisfied, you can also complain through the following channels:
Phone: +86 535 8573288
In principle, we do not charge a fee for your reasonable request, but we will charge a certain fee for the repeated requests that exceed the reasonable limit. For those who are unreasonably repetitive, need too much technical means (for example, need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), pose risks to the legal rights of others, or are very impractical (for example, involving information stored on backup tapes) Request, we may refuse.
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request as required by law or regulation:
1. Directly related to national security and national defense security;
2. Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4. There is sufficient evidence that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5. Responding to your request will result in serious damage to the legitimate rights of you or other individuals or organizations.
6. Involving trade secrets.
5. How do we deal with the personal information of minors?
6. How your personal information is transferred globally
In principle, the personal information we collect and generate within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored in the territory of the People's Republic of China.
Because we provide products or services through resources and servers around the world, this means that your personal information may be transferred to the foreign jurisdiction of the country in which you use the product or service, or your country's use of the product or service, or Access to these jurisdictions. We will strictly abide by the requirements of relevant laws and regulations on the cross-border transmission of data and take corresponding measures, such as implementing security measures such as data de-identification before cross-border data transfer.
7. Update of the privacy agreement
As we add new products and applications, improve our current products and services, and as technology evolves and laws are revised, we may update this Privacy Agreement from time to time.
You can determine the latest revision time for this privacy agreement by reviewing the "Recent Update Date" at the top of this page. Once we publish the revised Privacy Agreement, any changes in it will take effect immediately.
If these changes are material, we will send you a notice and we will get your consent if required by applicable law.
We will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Agreement without your explicit consent. We will post any changes to this Agreement on this page.
For major changes, we will also provide more noticeable notices (including for some services, we will send a notification via email or SMS to explain the specific changes to the privacy agreement).
Significant changes referred to in this Agreement include but are not limited to:
1. Our service model has undergone major changes. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way in which personal information is used, etc.;
2. We have undergone major changes in the ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as changes in the owner caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers, etc.;
3. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
4. Significant changes in your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and how it is exercised;
5. When we are responsible for handling changes in the responsible department of personal information, contact methods and complaint channels;
6. The personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
We will also archive the old version of this agreement for your review.
8. How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this Privacy Agreement, please contact us by:
Phone: +86 535 8573288
We have set up a dedicated department for personal information protection. You can contact them by email: email@example.com. In general, we will respond within 30 days. If you are dissatisfied with our response, especially if our personal information processing actions have damaged your legal rights, you can also seek a solution by filing a lawsuit in the court where the defendant's domicile has jurisdiction.